Welcome to the most convenient FCB location – the web.
Online Banking provides real-time, secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Monitor your account activity from home, at the office, or wherever it is most convenient for you. It’s easy, secure, and includes all of these great functions:
- View real-time, detailed account activity
- Transfer funds between FCB accounts
- View check images
- Chart your spending habits
- Download and view e-statements and e-notices
- View interest information
- Make loan payments
- Check loan balances
- Place stop payments
- Set up and receive alerts
- Update your phone number, mailing address and e-mail address
- Export twelve months of transactions into Quicken®, QuickBooks®, a .CSV file and/or a Microsoft Money file
- PLUS access to Bill Pay, Popmoney®, Mobile Banking, and Tablet Banking
Already Enrolled? Login Now
|Visit the Online Banking - Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.
For the best Online Banking experience, please use an up-to-date version of:
|Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
Your security is our priority.
FCB Banks’ Online Banking is protected by a multi-layer security system that provides convenient access while also protecting you from potential fraud. Learn more by watching our Enhanced Security Demo on the left.
To further protect your security, FCB employees will not discuss online access with anyone – not even a spouse or joint account owner – other than the individual to whom access was granted. If there are multiple Online Banking users in your household, each individual should apply for his or her own access.
Tips for keeping yourself safe online:
- Never reveal your Access ID or password to anyone else.
- Change your password frequently and use unique, complex passwords.
- Verify the website is secure, with the lock and/or secure message in the address bar, before entering your password.
- Always log off using the “Log Off” button before visiting other sites or walking away from your computer.