Lobbies Are Open. Welcome Back!
We missed you and are excited to be able to serve you in our lobbies again. As in the past, the safety of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. Please remember:
- Please wear a mask / face covering that completely covers your nose and mouth.
- For proper identification, you may be asked to temporarily remove your mask / face covering.
- Please maintain social distancing – stay at least 6 feet from others.
- While not required, we encourage you to call to make an appointment for Account or Loan services.
- Our drive-ups are open and if preferred, are still offering expanded banking services
- Clear protective shields have been added at our teller windows and desks
- Need a pen? Ask for a pen and then you can take it with you.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in our lobbies
- Public water fountains are not available.
If you are not feeling well, are experiencing any of the following symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
- Fever (100.4° or higher) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or running nose
- Nausea or vomiting