Important Fraud Tips - April 4, 2020
Scammers are very active right now. You can do a lot of things to protect your financial accounts and information and avoid being a victim of fraud. Here are some helpful hints:
PROTECT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- FCB Banks will NEVER ask you to provide PIN numbers, CV2 codes (3 digit secure code) or Expiration Dates over the phone or by e-mail.
- If you are uncertain about the call and the questions being asked, HANG UP!
BEWARE OF TEXT ALERT SCAMS
- A valid text alert warning of suspicious debit card activity will NEVER include:
- A Link. Never click on a link in a text message that is “supposedly” from FCB Banks.
- Phone Number Link. Always dial our phone number, located on the back of your debit card, or our Customer Service number at 866-323-4322.
- Requests for personal account information such as card numbers, PINs, CV2 Codes (3 digit codes), or your debit card expiration date.
- To verify fraudulent debit card activity, we will not ask for personal information such as your account number, social security number or PIN, etc.
CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK SCAMS
- Do not give anyone your personal information (Social Security Number, bank information, etc.) to “sign up” for your relief check.
- No one has early access to this money. Anyone that claims to is a scammer.
- Don’t respond to texts, emails, and letters about checks from the government.
Need to report fraudulent activity on your debit card or have a concern about a text or alert, please call FCB Banks Customer Service at 866-323-4322. We are here Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Important Message to Customers - March 18, 2020
Our top priority is the health and safety of our customer, employees and communities we serve. With heightened concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, effective Thursday, March 19, 2020 all FCB Banks' lobbies will be temporarily closed to walk-in visitors without an appointment. Our drive-ups will remain open during normal FCB banking hours and will offer expanded services.
Our FCB post offices in Collinsville and O'Fallon will be closed until the lobbies are reopened for walk-in visitors. Stamps will be available at the drive-up, but we will not be accepting any packages or mail. We will also not be accepting bulk coin through the drive-up.
FCB encourages you to use our online service to complete banking needs from the comfort and safety of your own home. We continue to offer many options to serve your banking needs and give you access to your accounts during these unprecedented times:
- Online Banking - Check Balances, Pay Bills, and Transfer Funds.
- Open a New Account or Apply for a Loan.
- Mobile Banking - Check Balances, Pay Bills, Transfer Funds and Make Deposits through Mobile Deposit*.
- Telephone Banking - Check Balances and Transfer Funds.
- FCB ATMs - Check Balances, Withdraw Cash, Transfer Funds and Make Deposits. Also, use any ATM in the MoneyPass® system surcharge free. Go to moneypass.com to find locations.
- Night Deposit Box - Drop off Deposits and Loan Payment 24/7.
- Need to Apply for a Loan - You can apply online, call one of our locations to speak to a loan officer or schedule an appointment.
For questions about your Debit Card, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, password resets, suspected fraud, etc., please call Customer Service at 866-323-4322. Customer Service is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
All bank locations will continue to be staffed and our employees will be available by phone. Please call with any questions or to schedule an appointment -- for example, to access your safe deposit box or to complete a loan. Click here for location phone numbers.
We have comprehensive plans throughout our organization to ensure business continuity. As always, we will work hard throughout this pandemic to meet your financial needs and provide you the excellent service you expect from FCB Banks.
*While our lobbies are closed to walk-in depositors, our mobile deposit fee will be waived.
Thank you for choosing FCB Banks, you are very important to us!
Keeping Risks Low
To help prevent the spread of viruses in our locations, we are following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are doing our best to keep everyone safe.
For Current Information
In order to maintain your own safety and the safety of your family, we encourage you to get the most current information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.