CNB to FCB Frequently Asked Questions
What can you expect with FCB Banks?
Same Great Service • More Technology • More Products & Services
What can I expect on conversion weekend?
Friday, October 25th, 2019
- Columbia National Bank opens with normal business hours of 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. Business Day cutoff remains 2:00 pm.
- Columbia National Bank Online Banking will be unavailable after 2:00 pm.
- Columbia National Bank’s ATM will be unavailable after 3:00 pm.
- Start using your new FCB Banks debit card after 5:00 pm. If you have not already; please activate your FCB Banks debit card now. To activate your FCB Banks debit card, please call 1-800-992-3808.
- Columbia National Bank will prepare statements for all checking and savings accounts that reflects activity through October 25th. These statements will be mailed to you the week of October 28th. Account activity that occurs after October 25th, will be on your next regularly scheduled statement.
Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Columbia National Bank will open as FCB Banks. We will be open normal business hours of 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Customer Service will be available 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. We can be reached at 1-866-323-4322.
- Continue to use your FCB Banks Debit card (Please destroy your Columbia National Bank Debit Card).
Monday October 28th, 2019
- Sign into your Online Banking at fcbbanks.com.
- Download the FCB Banks Mobile and Card Force apps.
- Continue to use your FCB Banks debit card only. (Your CNB debit card will no longer be active).
- A new FCB ATM will be installed at the Columbia location. After installation, full ATM access will be available including the ability to make ATM deposits.
Will the CNB location hours remain the same? Yes!
The following will remain the same with all deposit accounts.
- Your account number(s)
- Continue to use your current check supply and deposit slips
- Your pre-authorized deposits and withdrawals will continue
- Any existing Stop Payments will remain in effect
- Your statements will continue on their current schedule
- Any existing interest rates, and their payout schedules
YES! All existing payments will remain the same, however when setting up new payments, provide the FCB Banks routing number, 081025198.
YES! New FCB Banks debit cards were mailed the week of October 14, 2019.
- Access to over 30,000 ATMs within the MoneyPass Network
- Ability to make deposits at any of FCB’s ATM locations
- Higher processing limits
- Debit Card fraud protection with Card Force
- Access to Mobile Wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay
You may begin using your FCB Banks debit card October 25th, 2019 after 5:00 pm.
You may make an advance through Online Banking, over the telephone or visit any FCB location to make a transfer.
Make your payment by visiting any FCB Location, make a transfer through Online Banking, or mail your payment to:
FCB Banks Data Operations
2610 N Illinois St
Swansea, IL 62226
Monday, October 28, 2019 the following services will be available:
- Account Review
- Online Statements
- Account to Account Transfers
- Access to Bill Pay
- Sign up for account notifications
- Add a travel notification
- Add a Stop Payment
And much more….
Does FCB Banks offer Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit? Yes! (A $0.50 per deposit fee will apply.)
Will my deposits continue to be FDIC insured? Yes!
The standard maximum deposit insurance is $250,000 per depositor. If you currently have deposits at FCB Banks in addition to your accounts at Columbia National Bank, your deposits will be separately insured for 6 months. CDs at each bank will be separately insured until the first maturity date after the combination of the banks.
If you have questions regarding the FDIC coverage of your accounts, please call 618-281-7101 for review or visit FDIC.gov.
Continue to contact your bank location, as you always have.
Contact FCB’s local customer service center at:
Phone: (866) 323-4322 (4FCB)
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.