Frequently Asked Questions
The following will remain the same with all deposit accounts.
- Your account number(s)
- Continue to use your current check supply and deposit slips
- Your pre-authorized deposits and withdrawals will continue
- Any existing Stop Payments will remain in effect
- Your statements will continue on their current schedule
- Any existing interest rates, and their payout schedules
YES! All existing payments will remain the same, however when setting up new payments, provide FCB Banks routing number, 081025198.
YES! Watch the mail for your new card.
- Access to over 30,000 ATMs within the MoneyPass Network
- Ability to make deposits at any of FCB’s ATM locations
- Higher processing limits
- Debit Card fraud protection with Card Force
- Access to Mobile Wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay
You may begin using your FCB Banks debit card October 25th, 2019 after 5:00 pm.
You may make an advance through Online Banking, over the telephone or visit any FCB location to make a transfer.
Make your payment by visiting any FCB Location, make a transfer through Online Banking, or mail your payment to:
FCB Banks Data Operations
2610 N Illinois St
Swansea, IL 62226
Watch your mail for details.
Monday, October 28, 2019 the following services will be available:
- Account Review
- Online Statements
- Account to Account Transfers
- Access to Bill Pay
- Sign up for account notifications
- Add a travel notification
- Add a Stop Payment
And much more….
Contact us at (618) 281-7101
Contact FCB’s local customer service center at:
Phone: (866) 323-4322 (4FCB)
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.